Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

My wonderful husband's birthday is tomorrow! I can't wait to celebrate and let him see just how much he means to me. Chad and I don't go out to dinner or spend money on eachother very often, so this is a rare thing for us. We are going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. This is his favorite, well favorite in our price range. I am sure he would be happy with St. Elmos, yeah right!

I can't believe we started dating when he was 21 years old!! Wow, how time has changed us! He has become the best man! I can't believe how blessed I am to have him in my life. He is such a great provider! He will do anything for me and I LOVE that about him. He deserves so much more than just Texas Roadhouse!! I did get him a card and a box of starburst as a gift, not quite as much as he deserves!!

I just can't wait until one day I can surprise him with a trip for his birthday or something more grand, like he deserves. One day I know all this hard work will pay off and he will be able to get spoiled!! Until then, I hope I can show him just how much he means to our little family by the small things, like a dinner out and me baking his favorite cake!!

I love you babe, with all my heart. Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment